Bootstrap starter developer KIT on Bootstrap 3.0. version - Design Notes
I almost turned all the templates included in the Bootstrap starter KIT and wondering how well Bootstrap 3.0. became more flexible and inherits to the bootstraping principles. I tried all the new features of mobile columns and new elements and i'm very happy. Now, as I collect quite complex elements of undocumented assembly elements just intuitively. We thank @fat & @mdo and all those who took part in the development of the third version. The screenshot Shoping bag for updater Shop template included in to KIT - the drop down menu (slightly customized styles just 3 lines of code) and ... done. NEW Bootstrap 3.0. starter KIT will be released tomorrow! Hooray!
  • Bootstraptor Founder at Bootstraptor.com Good news everyone! Bootstrap Templates Starter KIT now updated to Bootstrap 3.0. latest version! Check out email for download link! Also PRO and DEV versions on http://www.bootstraptor.com
  • Bootstraptor Founder at Bootstraptor.com Check out NEW Bootstrap 3.0. latest - themes Flat & classic styles with example html templates on @Bootstraptor templates store on Creativemarket https://creativemarket.com/artlabs
    All themes (skins) have custom *.less files
  • Bootstraptor Founder at Bootstraptor.com We apologize for the delay, we have done the hard work! An updated version of the Bootstrap templates starter KIT built with Bootstrap 3.0. stable version is ready and will be available tomorrow, stay updated, community members will receive a link to a free version via email, do not forget to check the mail!
  • Maxwell Mr at Just Client Technologies Can we get the download link for Bootstrap 3.0. starter KIT please?
  • Bootstraptor Founder at Bootstraptor.com Bootstrap 3.0. RC1 Now updated to version RC2 and we decided to update KIT to the latest version. We think that RC2 will not be major changes in the core and we are ready to release KIT RC2//beta today or tomorrow
  • Antonix Demis Group how to get a download link for "NEW Bootstrap 3.0. starter KIT" ?
  • Bootstraptor Founder at Bootstraptor.com Also pleased with the new INPUTS is 100% width now easier and smoother like "dancing with a tambourine" will be less need